The management and staff at Willow Tree Lodge are committed to providing a warm, friendly home where residents are valued and where wishes are respected.
We aim to provide a safe, secure and caring environment for people with mental and physical frailty.
To assists our residents to continue to live their lives balancing their risks, and encourage them to maintain their independence and enjoy the companionship from other residents and those employed in the home.
How will we achieve our philosophy?
- By providing experienced and caring staff who are continually updating their skills with training and supervision
- By providing an environment that is well maintained, bright, welcoming with comfort and security
- By listening to residents and their relatives to enable residents to meet each other and foster friendships
- By welcoming and providing hospitality for visitors
- By ensuring residents are provided with a varied and well balanced diet responding to individual needs
- By providing activities that simulate and entertain residents
- By ensuring a strong working relationship with the community GP’s, health professionals and social services